Leucanthemum × superbum 'Goldrausch' (PBR)
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: moderately-fertile, moist but well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: June to September
- Flower colour: creamy-yellow
- Hardiness: fully hardy
Pale creamy-yellow, double flowers that have slender ray florets, surrounding a golden yellow center from mid summer, look luminous against the dark green, glossy foliage. The flowers last well after being cut too.
- Garden care: Cut the flowered stems back to ground level in autumn. Divide congested colonies in early spring or late summer.