Anemone × hybrida 'Honorine Jobert'
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: moist, fertile, humus-rich soil
- Rate of growth: fast-growing
- Flowering period: August to October
- Hardiness: fully hardy
Up to 11 white petals, tinged pink, make up the glorious late summer and autumn flowers. The outer petals are broad and overlapping, while the inner ones are usually twisted and thinner.
- Garden care: Cut back the stalks after the flowers have faded, and tidy up old dead leaves in March. Apply a generous 5-7cm (2-3in) mulch of well-rotted garden compost or manure around the base of the plant in spring. Avoid moving the plant since it resents disturbance. Where necessary lift and divide congested clumps in early spring.