Clematis 'Nunn's Gift'
clematis (group 1)
- 7cm pot
- available within:
- sold out
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: fertile, well-drained soil, neutral soil
- Rate of growth: average to fast
- Flowering period: April to May
- Hardiness: fully hardy
Very pale greenish yellow flowers appear in profusion in late spring on this evergreen clematis. In colder areas it is best grown in a large pot so it can be over-wintered in an unheated greenhouse or conservatory.
- Garden care: No routine pruning is necessary. If the spread of the plant needs to be restricted prune immediately after flowering, cutting back overlong shoots to healthy buds. Apply a slow-release balanced fertiliser and a mulch of well-rotted garden compost around the base of the plant in early spring.