- 2 litre pot
- available within:
- to order from autumn 2013
- Position: partial shade
- Soil: moist, well-drained, humus-rich, acid soil or ericaceous compost
- Rate of growth: fast-growing
- Flowering period: May and June
- Flower colour: yellow
- Other features: vivid bonfire shades in autumn
- Hardiness: fully hardy
Sweetly scented, yellow, funnel shaped blooms in May and June and mid green leaves, which take on vivid bonfire shades in autumn. This vigorous, deciduous azalea looks great planted in a mixed border with other evergreen trees or shrubs. As long as it's given moist, well-drained acid soil it will tolerate full sun.
- Garden care: Avoid planting too deeply. Apply a generous 5-7cm (2-3in) mulch of leaf mould around the base of the plant each spring.