- 10lt pot (1.5-1.8m)
- available within:
- to order from summer 2013
- Position: full sun
- Soil: moist, well-drained, fertile soil
- Rate of growth: fast-growing
- Flowering period: April to May
- Hardiness: fully hardy
A graceful, spreading tree that is smothered in semi-double, rose-pink flowers in mid-spring. The dark green leaves turn a vibrant orange in autumn. This is one of the most reliable and prettiest cherries for the small garden, and it gives the best display when planted in full sun.
- Garden care: When planting incorporate lots of well-rotted garden compost in the planting hole and stake firmly. Lightly prune in summer to retain the shape and cut back any dead, diseased or branches which cross to healthy wood.